Working Width: 3600mm
Working Speed: 3m/min (sea-island fiber)
Fabric Weight: 150-600 g/m2
Application:cotton-type chemical fiber as polyester, viscose, sea-island fiber, etc.
Finished Product can be used for artificial leather substrates.
Process: Feeding→Mixing→Opening→web forming→Cross lapping→Feeding→Pre-needling→Needling X4 →Trim needling→Winding
1. Feeder equipments: Different feeder equipments can be supplied according to different raw material ratio, for example, the weighing feeder and mixer are suitable to the exact ratio of more than two raw materials, while the disc plucker is better for single or multiple raw materials.
2. To realize the fine mix of multiple raw materials, rough opener (optional) can be added before mixer.
3. The carding machine can reduce the fiber damage by forward feeding, and it also can adjust the length of the carding process by the length of the fiber, which make the kind of machine has the characteristics of fine feeding and carding.
4. The cross lapper adopts servo control system with even devices and profiling function, so it can form web evenly.
5. The needle punching equipment adopts modular design, the biaxial driven system and swing arm guide mechanism. According to producing technology, it can be divided into different styles, such as single-board needling, double-board for double-sides needling, and quadric-punch for simultaneous double-sides needling and so on.
6. The electrical control system has the advantages of higher automation, easier operation and less labor by using on-line control.